Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 21:30:55 UTC

Change return type of LoadableDetachabeModel.of() to a LDM

The LoadableDetachableModel factory method 'of' currently returns a
IModel. I propose to return a LoadableDetachableModel<T> so that users
can use the isAttached() method.

Querying the state of a LDM is something you typically need to do to
ensure proper loading, and prevent excessive detach/load calls.

Martijn

Re: Change return type of LoadableDetachabeModel.of() to a LDM

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
OK, done.

Martijn

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.