Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Dimm, Jason" <ja...@cingular.com> on 2006/02/24 14:27:44 UTC

How to get all emails for a thread on this forum

Hello All,

How do you get all responses to a posted thread here?

This is the instruction from this forum, but I don't know what they mean by
"message 12345"?

Better yet, is their a website for this forum I can browse?
Thanks

To receive all messages with the same subject as message 12345, send an
empty message to:
   <ta...@jakarta.apache.org>

Jason E. Dimm, Senior Analyst, Cingular Wireless
IT eCommerce/Payments (Payment Processing)
Cingular Java Components, QuickPay, Wedat
Sun Certified Java Developer
Sun Certified Java Programmer
12555 Cingular Way
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Office (678)893-2232
así es la vida.

Posted by Jorge Quiroga <jq...@pctltda.com>.
Hello Jason:

you can browse the e-mail forum via archive mail-list at this address

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-tapestry-user/

I hope that will be useful for you

Bye

JQ