Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Warwick Burrows <wa...@e2open.com> on 2004/11/05 17:52:52 UTC

DB2 deadlock committing transaction

Hi guys,

I've just added transaction support into my WebDAV client based app using
the WebdavResource transaction methods. But I'm getting a db2 deadlock
during the commit phase of a client transaction. Its calling the
UnlockMethod from the commit() but the UnlockMethod isn't enlisting itself
as a transaction and is deadlocking much like that other problem I fixed.
Has anyone seen this/fixed this problem already?  There seem to be a number
of modes that the transaction support can operate in so I'm not sure what it
should be doing during a commit(). I would assume that it needs to be
enlisted so that another transaction isn't started though.  Can anybody with
experience with the transaction support give me some information on the
high-level view of it?

Thanks,
Warwick

Re: DB2 deadlock committing transaction

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hasn't Stefan fixed this problem in Slide 2.1b2? Which version are you using?

Oliver