Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/06 11:46:48 UTC

Add another Jetty Server / OSGI

Hi,

Is it possible to add a new Jetty Server (different from the one
provided by default when installing features http or webconsole on
Karaf) and register it as HTTP OSGI Service to allow by example CXF WS
to be registered within the Servlet Container of this HTTP Server ? Is
it something that we can do in blueprint / spring DM or a bundle must
be created for that (java + xml config files) ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard

Re: Add another Jetty Server / OSGI

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's easier with Pax Web Jetty, which provide a blueprint wrapper AFAIR.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Add another Jetty Server / OSGI

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gareth <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hello Chris,

I think you are asking the same question I did:

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Assigning-Wars-To-Ports-And-Subdirectories-td3210710.html

>From my understanding, we need to wait for Pax Web 2.0.0.

regards,
Gareth

Re: Add another Jetty Server / OSGI

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by "multiple configurations" ? Is it a config file ?
If yes which one ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
------------------------