Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Bellski <h....@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 11:31:46 UTC

DOSGI - Register interceptors for curent service.

Hello. I dunno how to communicate with DOSGI devs, so asking here.

I need add Interceptor to the current Service or Feature to the Service. Now
interceptors adding to Bus.

Re: DOSGI - Register interceptors for curent service.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I guess you mean CXF-DOSGi right ? (not Cellar DOSGi).

Maybe CXF mailing list is more appropriate.

Regards
JB

On 05/25/2017 01:31 PM, Bellski wrote:
> Hello. I dunno how to communicate with DOSGI devs, so asking here.
>
> I need add Interceptor to the current Service or Feature to the Service. Now
> interceptors adding to Bus.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net