Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Aronszajn, Mark" <ma...@fhcrc.org> on 2001/09/05 04:53:47 UTC

RE: like to know the syntax for using replacetoken, replacevalue & CD ATA

Oh, I see.  I'd looked at using replacefilter tags, but it didn't sink in on
first read that a property file isn't required for the use of replacefilter
tags, only when you a replacefilter tag is used with a property attribute.
So replacefilter tags can be used w/out reference to any property file to do
just what I wanted.

Thanks,

Mark