Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 19:44:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.0.4 beta released

The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 2.0.4 beta.

Tiles 2.0.4 is available in a binary and a source distribution.

http://tiles.apache.org/download.html

It is also available in the central Maven repository under Group ID
"org.apache.tiles".

The 2.0.x series of the Apache Tiles framework has a minimum
requirement of the following specification versions:

* Java Servlet 2.4 and JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.0
* Java Standard Edition (Java SE) 1.5

The release notes are available online at:

* https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=21811&styleName=Html&projectId=10160&Create=Create

Please feel free to test the distribution and post your comments to
the user list, or, if appropriate, file a ticket with JIRA.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.0.4 beta released

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/6/7, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:

> Personally I'm
> pretty much buried in FUD at work right now , but that can't last forever.
> Anyway, thanks, Antonio, for staying the course and getting this release
> published!!

My pleasure, now is my time of being buried of work to do... :-) But I still
do something now and then (in this particular moment I am stuck because I am
waiting that someone from the above decides what to do).

Antonio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.0.4 beta released

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 6/7/07, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/6/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The Apache Tiles team is pleased to announce the release of Tiles 2.0.4beta.
>

> I want to say a public and personal "Thank You" to Antonio for all his hard
> work in getting this release out. Many of us have not had the time of late
> to contribute to this project (and others) as we would like. Personally I'm
> pretty much buried in FUD at work right now , but that can't last forever.
> Anyway, thanks, Antonio, for staying the course and getting this release
> published!!

+1 good job.

Niall

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/6/7, Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com>:

> Petrelli,
>     tiles-test-2.0.4.war doesn´t work ...

It works for me (Tomcat 5.5.20).
Anyway please post this question to Tiles Users mailing list:
http://tiles.apache.org/mail.html
And please add the complete stack trace.

Antonio

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Tiles 2.0.4 beta released

Posted by Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com>.
Petrelli,
    tiles-test-2.0.4.war doesn´t work ...

error message (Jboss 4.2.0 + jdk6.0):

22:38:45,328 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/tiles-test-2.0.4,
warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp4765
5tiles-test-2.0.4-exp.war/
22:38:45,937 ERROR [4]] Exception starting filter Tiles Decoration Filter
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Method)
        at
        at