Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by je...@rptec.ch on 2005/12/07 17:13:00 UTC

Components charset encoding

Hi,
My i18n components badly appears on my pages. The pages themselves are OK
(in UTF-8 and showing accented chars OK) but the components are not.
Is there something special to tell tapestry that the components html files
are in UTF-8?
Thanks a lot.
-jec

--
Jean-Eric Cuendet
Riskpro Technologies SA

Re: Components charset encoding

Posted by Marcin Mrówczyński <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi there!
I am not really sure if this solution will do, but try setting in web.xml:

<servlet>
  <init-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.tapestry.template-encoding</param-name>
    <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
  </init-param>
</servlet>

Greets,