Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Jason S. Clary" <jc...@futurefx.com> on 1997/01/14 23:09:58 UTC

Apache 1.2b5?

When can we expect the next beta of 1.2 to be released with these bug fixes?
I'm running 1.1.1 with my own fixes for these problems currently but I've been
wanting to upgrade to 1.2 for a few days now but I've been holding back
because of this bug...  I need to apply my SSL patches as well as some other
patches I use so its going to take a bit of time and I need to get started as
soon as possible.. Luckily you guys have been nice enough to add several
additions that mimic my own patches so it won't be as bad as previous
upgrades...  the SSL patch is a bit of a bitch, though, so much has changed
since 1.1.1 that doing a straight patch doesn't work anymore.

Jason