Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/12/18 01:42:57 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Trivial Update of "JakartaBoardReport-March2007" by RolandWeber

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RolandWeber:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-March2007

The comment on the change is:
HttpComponents project is responsible for maintaining Commons HttpClient

  ''!FileUpload''

- ''!HttpClient''
+ ''!HttpClient'' - see !HttpComponents project below

  ''IO''

Re: [Jakarta Wiki] Trivial Update of "JakartaBoardReport-March2007" by RolandWeber

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Martin,

Martin van den Bemt wrote:
> Feel free to remove it from commons and add it to HttpComponents.
> It was just a dumb copy & paste from the commons webpage :)

I'll take care of it this evening (european time).

> While you are at it, you could also add this to the template (+ httpcode
> and httpasync)

Those are just "components", separate compilation units. With just
1.5 active developers for all of HttpComponents, I don't see a point
in splitting it into subprojects :-(

cheers,
  Roland

Re: [Jakarta Wiki] Trivial Update of "JakartaBoardReport-March2007" by RolandWeber

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Feel free to remove it from commons and add it to HttpComponents. It was just a dumb copy & paste
from the commons webpage :) While you are at it, you could also add this to the template (+ httpcode
and httpasync)

Mvgr,
Martin