Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 04:03:54 UTC

Re: stack comparison

Team,

FYI, feedback from Dan and my reply.

thanks,
dims

RE: stack comparison

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com>.
Hey Dan,

I would give Axis 1.x the "Easily Embedded" checkbox (we embed it in
JRun and ColdFusion) and certainly the "Easily Create Services from
POJOs" check box as Axis 1.x has .jws support (drop a java class in a
web app and we make it a service) and any POJO can be easily published
as a service with a simple WSDD file.

That being said, the matrix is a great resource!

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe ColdFusion Team