Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 20:12:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] gremlinpython 3.2.7rc1 and 3.3.1rc1

I'd like to propose that we do release candidates of gremlinpython from
both master and tp32. We're not quite ready for a full official release as
of yet (personally, I'd like to see .NET ready to go before we do that),
but we did just fix some bugs in gremlinpython around serialization and
dependencies that would be helpful to developers working on the bleeding
edge of things if we had a release candidate out there.

If there are no objections in the next 72 hours (Saturday October 28th,
2017, 4pm EST) I'll assume lazy consensus and proceed with deploying:
3.2.7rc1 and 3.3.1rc1

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: [DISCUSS] gremlinpython 3.2.7rc1 and 3.3.1rc1

Posted by David Brown <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stephen!

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Brown <da...@gmail.com>.