Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 07:16:53 UTC

Re: Commons CLI

How are you looking for this Siegfried?

I'd like to encourage any opportunity for someone else to do a
release, but I can do it if it's not looking like things are freeing
up for you.

CLI at least is on Maven2 etc and easy to do, while Collections has me
wincing at needing to figure out whether it's Ant, Maven or what.

Hen

Re: Commons CLI

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
* pom.xml is easy enough to fix after the change - irritating to have
to do the extra commit.

* RAT entries fixed. Source header added to 3 files and the
build.xml/build.properties dumped as I don't think they have enough
value for the maintenance cost (they're maven1 generated).

* I dumped the CLI2Converter files into CLI2.

Re: Commons CLI

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henri,

Re: Commons CLI

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Henri,

my workload still looks depressing so I would appreciate it very much if
you could cut the release. Having said that I want to update the pom.xml
because a release would not work properly.

After a couple of rejected release candidates I'm the local expert for
the "maven release-prepare" step ... ;-)

Let's see if I can spend an hour or two on commons-cli over the weekend ...

Thanks for your help,

Siegfried Goeschl