Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> on 2004/07/21 20:09:36 UTC

WSDL2Java generates wrong operation name

Hi,

I'm working with document literal web service and am trying to generate
client stubs using wsdl2java. I have two operations in wsdl named getContact
and ContactInsertOrUpdate as shown below:

<wsdl:portType name="WebService">
      <wsdl:operation name="getContact">
      <wsdl:input message="intf:getContactRequest"
name="getContactRequest"/>
  <wsdl:output message="intf:getContactResponse" name="getContactResponse"/>
</wsdl:operation>

<wsdl:operation name="ContactInsertOrUpdate" parameterOrder="contact">
 <wsdl:input message="intf:ContactInsertOrUpdateRequest"
name="ContactInsertOrUpdateRequest"/>
<wsdl:output message="intf:ContactInsertOrUpdateResponse"
name="ContactInsertOrUpdateResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault message="intf:WebServiceException" name="WebServiceException"/>
</wsdl:operation>

For the getContact operation the operation name is generated fine as below
_call.setOperationName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://webservice.test.com",
"getComSuzContact"));

But for the ContactInsertOrUpdate I get:
_call.setOperationName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://webservice.test.com", "Contact"));

Notice that the operation name is ""Contact" instead of
"ContactInsertOrUpdate"

Any ideas what's going on here.

Thanks in advance.

I can post the whole wsdl if reqd.