Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/07 14:57:27 UTC

[IP CLEARANCE] Chemistry cmislib

Hi,

The cmislib codebase [1] is being contributed [2] to Apache Chemistry.
Cmislib is a CMIS client library for Python that can be used to work
with CMIS-compliant repositories.

The relevant software grant has been submitted and Chemistry has
accepted the contribution. These and more details about the
contribution are available in the IP clearance record [3] I've just
filed (may take a short while before the page becomes available on the
web).

Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import to
Apache svn.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/cmislib/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-107
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/chemistry-cmislib.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting

[RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Chemistry cmislib

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless anyone objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
> consensus on this and consider the codebase cleared for import to
> Apache svn.

We have lazy consensus.

BR,

Jukka Zitting