Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/18 10:23:14 UTC

Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Hello,

To the have stopped working some url download in the tutorials,
as jodconverter and some swftools, i've updated and uploaded newly.

As always, you can find them at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Best regards

Alvaro

Re: Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...you are welcome :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Alvaro! :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...the reason is the same that you update your operating system.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...yes, you are right about Ubuntu and
others OS. But Centos 6.8 and 7, openSUSE 13.2
and PCLinux 2016, they need our sox 14.4.2, 'cause
the versions that is in their respective repos are
older.

Anyway, it you decide will be ok.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Emails not being sent from calender, password reset etc.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You need to configure parameters for any mail server accessible from OM
machine ...
I'm usually configuring exim4

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Thanks for the info.

So do I need to set up postfix or sendmail ?

Thanks,

Dan

On 09/22/2016 12:36 PM, Coscend@OM wrote:
> Hello Daniel,
>
> 	"  Couldn't connect to host,...
> 	Connection refused "
>
> Two pointers to resolve the issue:
> 1. Firewall issue
> Open OS and software firewall SMTP ports.
> Set hardware firewall policies NAT allow from your server to WAN.
>
> 2.  OM configuration issue:
> Configure Admin -> Configuration
>
> Smtp_server:  this is the smtp server to send messages.
> Smtp_port:  this is the smtp server port normally 25 or 80, if using no SSL, otherwise 443 if using SSL encrypted e-mail.
> System_email_addr:  all sent e-mails by the system including invitations will have this address:
> Email_username (System authentication email username):  your e-mail's username:  .... or on how your third party e-mail client is configured.
> Email_userpass:  the password of your e-mail's username
> Mail.smtp.starttls.enable:  0 (if above 25 or 80) or 1 (if above is 443) Enable TLS 1=true, 0=false
>

> For example, in GMail,
>
> Smtp_server:  smtp.gmail.com
> Smtp_port:  Port 465 (SSL required)
> Port 587 (TLS required)
>

> Thank you.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Hemant K. Sabat
>
> Coscend Communications Solutions
> Web site: www.Coscend.com
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, we need 85mb for all our:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just had chat with INFRA

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Updated OpenMeetings 3.1.2 tutorials for download

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...yes, please do it.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.