Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/27 20:45:58 UTC

Knox WebUI can't show dynamic contents

Hi All,I can't view the full UI (i.e. Namenode or Yarn UI) in browser. I can only see a static page -- no dynamic content though.
I found one potential error. In browser, I saw few files download were getting "404". When I saw it closely the failure downloads has wrong paths. For example.
1. Successful:  This file has succeeded with 200 : "http://MY_KNOX_HOST:8445/gateway/sandbox/hdfs/static/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"
2. Failure: This one got 404. http://MY_KNOX_HOST:8445/static/jquery.dataTables.min.js
If you closely see the failure case, the full path is not there. /gateway/sandbox/hdfs/ is missing. Btw I can see a few 404s.
Any idea? Or there could be something else?
Regards,Mohammad

Re: Knox WebUI can't show dynamic contents

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to just update the rewrite.xml file and the touch the
topology file that has the reference to to the HDFSUI service.
Knox picks up topology file changes dynamically.
No need to restart the server.

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.