Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Murakozi Sandor <h6...@stud.u-szeged.hu> on 2001/05/08 16:28:41 UTC

SQL and timestamp

	Hi all,

I try to use timestamp in an sql statement, like this:
<sql>

   backup database db to disk='c:\temp\${DSTAMP}'
</sql>

It works, but the filename will be ${DSTAMP} instead of 20010505 eg.
Can anybody help, please what the problem is?

Thanks in advance,
	Don

Re: SQL and timestamp

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Murakozi Sandor <h6...@stud.u-szeged.hu> wrote:

> It works, but the filename will be ${DSTAMP} instead of 20010505 eg.
> Can anybody help, please what the problem is?

Ant doesn't expand properties in <sql>.  There is an enhancement
request in bugzilla but it has not been implemented (or a solution
committed) yet.

Stefan