Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nuko <nu...@mbnet.fi> on 2006/09/14 14:33:56 UTC

Relative file name path

Hi,
I am using XML Schema Assertion and I would like to add file name path as
relative.
Example:
If my test script is in C:/JMeter/projects/network/testing.jmx
and my xsd is in folder C:/JMeter/projects/xsd/protocol.xsd

Then how do I put the file location as relative path so JMeter finds the
protocol.xsd in C:/JMeter/projects/xsd/protocol.xsd?

Something like ../../../projects/xsd/protocol.xsd did not work.

Thx.

Re: Relative file name path

Posted by vetalok <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hm...
I think u should point path relative to your jmeter.bat file.
So, if u have C:/Jmeter/bin/jmeter.bat u may to write
../projects/xsd/protocol.xsd
Otherwise, move your projects folder into bin folder, then write
projects/xsd/protocol.xsd  -  like I have