Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/07 09:11:24 UTC

Mix of Confirmable and Indicating buttons

Hello Sebastien,

I would like to have very specific button:
on click confirmation dialog should raise, if OK was selected "work in
progress" indicator should be displayed
so it is mix of confirmable and Indicating buttons

Is this possible?

Additional question: kendo-indication button has option "isDisabledOnClick"
I wonder is it possible to add such option to "regular" indicating button?

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Mix of Confirmable and Indicating buttons

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin,

Will check this solution first :)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.