Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by donald fossouo <fo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/08 09:12:08 UTC

KYLIN UNABLE TO VIEW QUERY TABLE BUT HIVE TABLE SEEN

Hi !

I am working on a cluster HDP 2.2, i install kylin and everything is
working fine but when i ended the creation of a cube no table are display
in the query module :

[image: Images intégrées 3]

But tables appear in Hive Table :

[image: Images intégrées 2]

Regards

Donald P. FOSSOUO

Re: KYLIN UNABLE TO VIEW QUERY TABLE BUT HIVE TABLE SEEN

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
We cannot see embedded image in mail list..

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Many thanks for clarifying the problem. Believe it is one of the known
issues that have been fixed.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-757
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-771

Please pick up the 0.7.1 official release (not some SNAPSHOT). I'm pretty
sure the problem was fixed.

Posted by alex schufo <al...@gmail.com>.
I opened this JIRA last week:

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.