Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cherif <mu...@free.fr> on 2009/07/03 16:57:35 UTC

building ofbiz

Hello list,

can anybody rescue me !
building ofbiz , gives this : package org.ofbiz.common.login does not exist
!
Where is it ?
I really dig (google), no chance and it's urgent

Thanks a lot

cherif

Re: building ofbiz

Posted by cherif <mu...@free.fr>.
Farouk A,
thanks for your help. BTW i didn't say that was related to netbeans in any
kind.
I have no idea where this package (org.ofbiz.common.login ) is
As for the source i used svn and every thing sames to be ok(i can compile
with the ofbiz build.xml)

I'll try your suggestion, thanks again

Cherif

From: cherif <mu...@free.fr>
Subject: Re: building ofbiz
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date: Friday, 3 July, 2009, 4:30 PM

Ashish,
I'm trying to build ofbiz using netbeans 6.7
I solved many other things, just this package missing and i have no idea
where to get it
I found under /base/lib, commons-logging...jar, but obviously this is not
the needed one.

thanks for your help

best regards

cherif