Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/03/25 16:58:08 UTC

Recordings from Pig user meetup at Linkedin, Mar 14

Sadly I was not able to attend the last bay area user meetup at Linkedin that was held on March 14. I'm very interested to see some of the presentations, so I'm wondering if there are plans to publish the recordings?

Jarcec

Re: Recordings from Pig user meetup at Linkedin, Mar 14

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Thank you Mark, greatly appreciated!

Jarcec

Posted by Mark Wagner <wa...@gmail.com>.