Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Lucente, Richard D" <ri...@lmco.com> on 2009/01/13 20:54:14 UTC

unable to checkout from trunk

When I try to get the trunk, the following error occurs:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/muse/trunk/ muse

svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn
cleanup' and try again
svn: Can't open file
'muse\samples\eclipse-osgi\osgi_manager\bundles\org.apache.muse.manageme
nt.common\src\org\apache\muse\management\common\.svn\tmp\text-base\IMana
gedContainerHome.java.svn-base': The system cannot find the path
specified.

svn cleanup doesn't help.

Re: unable to checkout from trunk

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
.svn directories should only exist on your local machine not in the
repository.  Svn then only uses it for storing diffs etc.  I'm not
sure why its trying to download that file.  Perhaps it can't actually
create the correct files because of firewall or virus scanner issues.

At the last place I had to use ssl to do anything with svn.  If it
worked at home (it works for me as well) I suspect you'll have to do
the same.  Note that if you are using eclipse its not enough to set
properties in eclipse itself, you also have to add the proxy to the
svn configuration files in your home directory.

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.
nice

Posted by Chris Twiner <ch...@gmail.com>.