Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/23 08:17:38 UTC

IRC #Openoffice.org

Just noticed the Topic for this channel is over five years since an
update and mentions 4.0.1 as current version.

Does anyone have access to update?

Cheers
--
David Robley

Useless Invention: Blinker Fluid.

Re: IRC #Openoffice.org

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 23/2/19 8:41 pm, Mechtilde wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am 23.02.19 um 09:17 schrieb David Robley:
>> Just noticed the Topic for this channel is over five years since an
>> update and mentions 4.0.1 as current version.
>>
>> Does anyone have access to update?
> We're working on taking over the channel.
You are a saint :-)

Cheers
--
David Robley

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Re: IRC #Openoffice.org

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Am 23.02.19 um 09:17 schrieb David Robley:
> Just noticed the Topic for this channel is over five years since an
> update and mentions 4.0.1 as current version.
>
> Does anyone have access to update?

We're working on taking over the channel.

> Cheers

Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann