Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karthik Manimaran <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 22:24:30 UTC

Maven2 - EJB Jar Resources Issue

Hi,

I am creating an EJB jar using a custom directory layout. The META-INF
directory is not getting copied to the output directory. The EJB jar isnt
getting generated and the following error is thrown: Embedded error:
C:\NGEN2\MODULES\CONTEN~1\target\META-INF\ejb-jar.xml isn't a file. How can
I specify resources to be copied for EJB jar for including the META-INF
directory? I am using the script given below.

 <build>
    <sourceDirectory>
   ${basedir}/ejbModule
    </sourceDirectory>
    <outputDirectory>
   ${basedir}/target
    </outputDirectory>
  <resources>
   <resource>
    <directory>${basedir}/ejbModule/META-INF</directory>
   </resource>
  </resources>
  <plugins>
   <plugin>
    <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>2.0</version>
    <configuration>
     <archive>
     <manifest>
      <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
     </manifest>
     </archive>
    </configuration>
   </plugin>
  </plugins>
 </build>

Thanks and regards,
Karthik.

Re: Maven2 - EJB Jar Resources Issue

Posted by Karthik Manimaran <mk...@gmail.com>.
Figured out that adding <targetPath> copies the resources.