Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/12 21:31:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] remove reference to https://gitter.im/dmlc/mxnet

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/README.md has still
reference to gitter channel on dmlc/mxnet. There is not a lot of traffic on
the gitter channel. I'm suggesting to change the reference to ASF slack
channel and discuss.mxnet.io.
I already sent a message on the gitter channel how people can convert to
popular Apache MXNet communication channels.

Comments or concerns?

Steffen

Re: [DISCUSS] remove reference to https://gitter.im/dmlc/mxnet

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.
Discuss seems like a good replacement for gitter, and has a lot of
traffic.  I'd +1 this.

Posted by Chris Olivier <cj...@gmail.com>.
+1