Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2008/07/01 11:21:28 UTC

Re: doxia book and pdf generation

There were several issues in the book module that are fixed in the
(unpublished) beta-1 version of doxia, see eg [1,2,3]. I suspect at
least some of those are responsible for what you see but it's hard to be
sure with the info that you provide. You can attach a complete test
project to jira if you want someone to check.

HTH,
-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-157
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-160
[3] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-166

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I forgot that we actually have a branch for site-plugin and
project-info-report-plugin using doxia-beta-1:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/branches/maven-site-plugin-doxia-beta-1/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/branches/maven-project-info-reports-plugin-doxia-beta-1/

I haven't looked at it since before my vacation but IIRC this, together
with maven-2.0.x from trunk, is all you need.

HTH,
-Lukas

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,