Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Herb Martin <He...@learnquick.com> on 2006/03/27 23:30:33 UTC

Uninitialized variables with SA 3.1.1 in Pyzor and DCC after RULES upgrade today

Before this download (using sa-update) my SpamAssassin
would cleanly pass a Lint, but after today's download
it gives:

SA 3.1.1 --lint:
[27192] warn: Use of uninitialized value in sprintf at
  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Pyzor.pm line 279.
[27192] warn: Use of uninitialized value in sprintf at
  /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DCC.pm line 535.

Are these likely problems on my end (out of date DCC or Pyzor?),
problems with the rules, or something else?

(I can't run CPAN to check Pyzor or DCC right at the moment...)

--
Herb Martin