Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/27 15:49:14 UTC

[Important] Please hold your commits to master branch!

Hi Devs,

I am going to merge *master-deployment-policy-fix-merge* branch into master
branch.

Please hold your commits for an hour. I will notify when I am done.

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mobile : +94777568639
Blog : rajkumarr.com

Re: [Important] Please hold your commits to master branch!

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great work Raj!! We now have the deployment policy changes in the master
branch.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne