Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alonso Del Arte <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 22:01:07 UTC

Fortran and NetBeans 11.2

On my old Gateway (Windows 8) computer I had Fortran through NetBeans 8.2,
though I didn't do anything in Fortran besides the Hello World. I did
slightly more with C++ (as I recall, Fortran was included in the C++
bundle).

I'd like to resume my study of Fortran with NetBeans. Long story short,
after an accident with my Mac, I'm using a Windows 10 laptop, it was rather
empty aside from the OS. I installed NetBeans 11.2 on it. Can I use
NetBeans 11.2 to program in Fortran? And if so, what do I need to get to
make it happen?

Al

--
Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com

Re: Fortran and NetBeans 11.2

Posted by Alonso Del Arte <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, Hans, this is what I'm going to go with. It's
downloading right now, then I'll do the Fortran Hello World.

Thanks also to Ernie for suggesting OpenBeans. I'll keep it in mind.

Al

Re: Fortran and NetBeans 11.2

Posted by Hans Grimmselshausen <Fa...@mail.de>.
Hello Alonso,