Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Dear <ad...@ecimarron.com> on 2006/02/09 15:23:50 UTC

RE: *****SPAM***** Re: Help with .page DTD

Mat,

Thank you for your help.  I did have the t3 libs installed because I had
read an article about Tapestry on sitepoint.  This is what made me want
to pursue Tap. More.  The book you mention is the one I am reading.  It
uses t4.  I thought I had removed all of the older t3 libs, but I had
missed some, and they were being used.

Much appreciation for the help.

Thanks,
-Adam