Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Eric White <Er...@wallstreetsystems.com> on 2007/10/29 18:07:53 UTC

Which SNAPSHOT or Branch is required for JAAS to work with ActiveMQ

At the top of this page (http://activemq.apache.org/security.html) I see there is an indication that the JAAS plugins won't work with ActiveMQ 4.1.1.  I am currently using 4.1.1 and could try and take the latest from that branch but, I wanted to avoid moving to 5.0 until it was released.

>From http://activemq.apache.org/security.html
"Please note that the underlying examples use recent SNAPSHOTS, they will NOT work under the ActiveMQ 4.1.1 stable release."

Do the 5.0 snapshots will work?
* http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0-SNAPSHOT

What about the head of the SVN 4.1.1 branch?
* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1/

Thanks,
Eric