Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Wilton, Reece" <Re...@dig.com> on 2003/07/03 00:00:45 UTC

Results sorted by date instead of score?

Search hits come back ordered by score.  How do I get my results sorted
by the date of the article?  I have added the article date as a keyword
field.

RE: Results sorted by date instead of score?

Posted by Aviran Mordo <am...@infosciences.com>.
You'll need to sort the results after you collected them. There is a
project called SortedField in lucene's contribution or sandbox (I don't
remember exactly) which will help you sort by any field.