Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2017/10/03 11:15:04 UTC

DefaultAttribute NPE

i am reinvestigating some code that i previously had working and now i
get a NPE

AttributeType attributeType = new AttributeType("mail");
StringValue stringValue = new StringValue(attributeType, "test@test.com");
Attribute attribute = new DefaultAttribute(attributeType, stringValue);

on the third line i get a NullPointerException and stepping through the
code inside DefaultAttribute at line 1857 isHR =
attributeType.getSyntax().isHumanReadable(); attributeType.syntax is null.

Re: DefaultAttribute NPE

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DIRAPI/issues/DIRAPI-302?filter=allopenissues

Re: DefaultAttribute NPE