Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jaques robert <mo...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/03/16 16:05:54 UTC

Strange error page with T5 on JBoss 5.1

Hello,

The error page of T5 appears only with one red line, one black line & no other description when using T5 on JBoss5.1.

Sample :
<<
[RED]An unexpected application exception has occurred.[/RED]

Request event 'action' (on component Index:actionlink) was not handled; you must provide a matching event handler method in the component or in one of its containers.

In the documentation man speak about a full error page including stack traces and other stuffs. Are you able to display it with jboss 5.1 + classpath patch ? In which package should I check that this page is present ?

Regards,
mondes_engloutis.

Re : Strange error page with T5 on JBoss 5.1

Posted by jaques robert <mo...@yahoo.fr>.
Thanks it works :)

________________________________
De : Robin Komiwes <od...@gmail.com>
À : Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mar 16 mars 2010, 16 h 11 min 38 s
Objet : Re: Strange error page with T5 on JBoss 5.1

Hi,

Just set production mode to false in your configuration.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/conf.html

<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/conf.html>Regards,

Robin

Posted by Robin Komiwes <od...@gmail.com>.