Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com> on 2003/12/16 16:28:52 UTC

Epoz integration patch [fallback for css and other files, css mockup for lenya]

Attached you find a ZIP containing the patched files.

The files in the ZIP are located in a Lenya directory structure.
I moved xslt/autoring/edit/epoz* to xslt/autoring/edit/epoz/epoz{1}.

I also attached a screenshot, so that people can get a quick impression.

<michi>

xalan-2.5.0 didn't do the trick with the epozsave-xhtml.xsl. So I
removed xhtml: from <edited> area. I don't know what is best for
shipping.

</michi>

Do other users have problems with saving in Epoz?

TODO:

	- css classes for tables
	- better fallback for css files

WHEN:
	SOON :)

--
Rolf Kulemann

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of APL, I shall
fear no evil, for I can string six primitive monadic and dyadic
operators together.
		-- Steve Higgins

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA

Re: Epoz integration patch [fallback for css and other files, css mockup for lenya]

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com>.
On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 16:28, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Attached you find a ZIP containing the patched files.
>
> The files in the ZIP are located in a Lenya directory structure.
> I moved xslt/autoring/edit/epoz* to xslt/autoring/edit/epoz/epoz{1}.

Please exchange the following files by the attached one.

lenya/lenya/pubs/default/lenya/xslt/authoring/edit/epoz/epozsave-xhtml.xsl
lenya/lenya/pubs/default/lenya/xslt/authoring/edit/epoz/epozcontent-xhtml.xsl
lenya/lenya/pubs/default/lenya/xslt/authoring/edit/epoz/epozmacros-xhtml.xsl

--
Rolf Kulemann

Who messed with my anti-paranoia shot?