Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2012/11/01 06:37:55 UTC

Re: Binding between a editing cell in TableView to an external TextInput

But this can not accepts two ways change and I think if I setup another
listener which will cause infinite looping, right?

Re: Binding between a editing cell in TableView to an external TextInput

Posted by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks!  I use a flag to avoid the looping.

Re: Binding between a editing cell in TableView to an external TextInput

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
It shouldn't because the row editor listener is only active when you're actually editing. But you might have to either remove your master formula listener when it's not in edit mode or set a flag to not propagate changes when it's not being directly edited.

HTH,
~Roger