Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/15 15:51:54 UTC

[vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

OGNL [1] has checked off all status items in the incubator.

Most of the OGNL developers are already commons developers and the
risk of failure is pretty small, even without having made a release.
As the Commons project is already very experienced with releasing
components, there is no need for OGNL to learn how to do it.

This vote is about graduating OGNL out of the incubator and proceeding
with it as Commons component.

Please vote here if you are a voting as Commons committer/PMC:

[ ] +1, graduate into Commons
[ ] +/-0
[ ] -1, don't graduate, because

Please vote here, if you are an OGNL committer at the incubator:

[ ] +1, graduate into Commons
[ ] +/-0
[ ] -1, don't graduate, because

If you can vote for both parties, please do. According to the process
we need a vote in both teams.

When the vote passes, a vote must be run at the Incubator project.
Once this passes, graduation action items can be done.

The vote will stay open for at least 72h.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ognl.html

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 31/08/2011 12:13, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> Yes.
> I just requested the karma for:
> javadrewd
> jkuhnert
> leadpipe
> lukaszlenart
> mcucchiara
> upayavira
>
> Might take a few days - sorry if it comes to a delay

It is done.

Mark

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Do I need the same ?

Regards

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
I remember we have discussed that and the answer is yes. I will bring it to
attention to the  pmc who needs karma

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [result] [vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
The vote has passed with 10 persons voting.

>From Commons:
Gary Gregory
Henri Yandell
Sebastian Bazley
Oliver Heger
Christian Grobmeier
Simone Tripodi
Luc Maisonobe
Paul Benedict (non binding)

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
+1
YAY!!!!

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
(OGNL committer) +1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Commons PMC)

Gary

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OGNL [1] has checked off all status items in the incubator.
>
> Most of the OGNL developers are already commons developers and the
> risk of failure is pretty small, even without having made a release.
> As the Commons project is already very experienced with releasing
> components, there is no need for OGNL to learn how to do it.
>
> This vote is about graduating OGNL out of the incubator and proceeding
> with it as Commons component.
>
> Please vote here if you are a voting as Commons committer/PMC:
>
> [ ] +1, graduate into Commons
> [ ] +/-0
> [ ] -1, don't graduate, because
>
> Please vote here, if you are an OGNL committer at the incubator:
>
> [ ] +1, graduate into Commons
> [ ] +/-0
> [ ] -1, don't graduate, because
>
> If you can vote for both parties, please do. According to the process
> we need a vote in both teams.
>
> When the vote passes, a vote must be run at the Incubator project.
> Once this passes, graduation action items can be done.
>
> The vote will stay open for at least 72h.
>
> Thanks,
> Christian
>

> [1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ognl.html

Thank you,
Gary

http://garygregory.wordpress.com/
http://garygregory.com/
http://people.apache.org/~ggregory/
http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [vote] Graduate OGNL into Commons

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15 August 2011 14:51, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OGNL [1] has checked off all status items in the incubator.
>
> Most of the OGNL developers are already commons developers and the
> risk of failure is pretty small, even without having made a release.
> As the Commons project is already very experienced with releasing
> components, there is no need for OGNL to learn how to do it.
>
> This vote is about graduating OGNL out of the incubator and proceeding
> with it as Commons component.
>
> Please vote here if you are a voting as Commons committer/PMC:
>
> [X] +1, graduate into Commons

Commons PMC member

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (Commons PMC).

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <mc...@apache.org>.
+1
OGNL committer

Maurizio Cucchiara

Posted by Luc Maisonobe <Lu...@free.fr>.
Le 15/08/2011 15:51, Christian Grobmeier a écrit :
> OGNL [1] has checked off all status items in the incubator.
>
> Most of the OGNL developers are already commons developers and the
> risk of failure is pretty small, even without having made a release.
> As the Commons project is already very experienced with releasing
> components, there is no need for OGNL to learn how to do it.
>
> This vote is about graduating OGNL out of the incubator and proceeding
> with it as Commons component.
>
> Please vote here if you are a voting as Commons committer/PMC:
>
> [X] +1, graduate into Commons

Luc

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
+1 (Commons PMC)