Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rama Casturi <rc...@transdyn.com> on 2009/01/21 23:57:13 UTC

client ID already connected exception

I am getting a InvalidClientIdException during the startup of my application
occasionally and also during runtime. It happens very rarely, but still
happens to be an issue.

Both these mention, it has been fixed but I am still seeing it. I have
deployed 4.1.2 version. My application is a spring based application
deployed inside tomcat as a web application. The stack trace is as follows.

javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: DynacJMSServer - Client:
ID:localhost-34942-1231276316699-29:0 already connected
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addConnection(RegionBroker.java:204)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addConnection(AdvisoryBroker.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:92)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processAddConnection(TransportConnection.java:706)
        at
org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.visit(ConnectionInfo.java:121)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:294)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:95)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.syncOneWay(VMTransport.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:69)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:74)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1175)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1263)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.createSessionProxy(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:116)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ManagedConnectionProxy.createTopicSession(ManagedConnectionProxy.java:151)

I would appreciate any help or pointers to what the problem could be.

Thanks