Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2001/09/09 20:54:18 UTC

server-parsed

Does the server-parsed handler go away completely in version 2.0, to be
replaced by the INCLUDES filter?

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.

Re: server-parsed

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
On Sunday 09 September 2001 11:54, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Does the server-parsed handler go away completely in version 2.0, to be
> replaced by the INCLUDES filter?

Nope.  That handler still works.  :-)

Ryan

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
> > Does the server-parsed handler go away completely in version 2.0, to be
> > replaced by the INCLUDES filter?
>
> I'm sorry. Silly question. I see that it does. Somehow, in my long
> absence, I missed that.

It was gone for a while, but it came back for backward compatibility.  If
you use server-parsed, it just inserts the INCLUDES filter into the chain
for you and punts to the default handler.

--Cliff

Re: server-parsed

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.