Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 康悦Rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/08/29 15:29:40 UTC

[DISCUSS]Data source testing and derby

Dear:

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group "chat records are as follows:  微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:
—————  2022-8-29  —————

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  16:38

@Dlimeng_李孟 李孟老师,请问数据源测试的时候 需要用到derby?@Dlimeng_ Li Meng, Teacher Li Meng, do you need to use derby in the data source test?

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  16:38

Dlimeng李孟  16:42

不需要non-essential

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  16:44

我按操作填写了linkis_ps_dm_datasource,上传了keytab.I filled in linkis_ps_dm_datasource and uploaded keytab

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  16:44

hive 1.1.0+kerberos

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  16:45

现在报这个错误 我也放了derby的包过去了  Now reporting this error I also put the derby package past

Dlimeng李孟  17:02

得保证这块参数正确Make sure this parameter is correct

Dlimeng李孟  17:02

Dlimeng李孟  17:02

HiveMetaService

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  17:43

我去掉了这一块参数……反而连接上了 神奇啊I removed this piece of parameter... and connected to the magic instead

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  17:45

我确实有开kerberos. I do have an open kerberos, instead

Mr.Lightning 闪电先生  18:44

exchangis 启动失败 每天详细日志,这个有办法看到具体报错内容吗?exchangis startup failure daily detailed log, is there a way to see the specific error content?

Mr.Lightning @Dlimeng_ Li Meng, Teacher Li Meng, do you need to use derby in the data source test?闪电先生  18:47

没有日志There is no log