Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2016/04/25 17:47:26 UTC

What does 'tomee.embedded.javaagent.auto.skip=false' property do?

Is this property used for entity enhancement with out using the javagaent option during server startup in embedded mode?

Re: What does 'tomee.embedded.javaagent.auto.skip=false' property do?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello, not sure where you saw it but it basically ask to skip the logic we
have to try to ensure entities can be enhanced even embedded (we have a
lazy mode in openejb embedded which can not be enough so we have some other
logic for tomee embedded). The property is there only 1. if you know you
dont need jpa enhancement, 2. if there is an issue with another enhancing
mecanism.

Romain Manni-Bucau