Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by nick the mytilian <at...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2004/09/16 16:43:38 UTC

Storing variables in httpSession.

Hi all,

Actually I am not quite sure if this question is for the jetspeed lists or
a more generic "JSP" question.

I am working with jetspeed-1.5 and i am developing some jsp portlets,
which communicate through passing parameters stored in the session.

Unforunately, if there are multiple SAME browsers (i.e multiple IExplorers
or multiple Netscape Navigators) in the SAME PC that navigate in my
application, they share the same session, and unexpected errors occur!

Can anyone please think of a possible solution?

Thanks in advance...

Nikos.

Re: Storing variables in httpSession.

Posted by Jaq Marit <ic...@slu.edu.ph>.
This should never happen.  It would help if you could show us segments of your
code. Note that every portlet has a context.  This is used to store values of
session variables.