Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "ヤ艾枫o.--" <11...@qq.com> on 2021/06/09 01:38:16 UTC

回复: I want to know something about dead letter queue with ActiveMQ 5.15.9

Hi&nbsp;
My&nbsp; messages in the topic are non persistent messages. And&nbsp; the message will not enter the dead letter queue.
another things,When the messages in queue enter DLQ. From the console, I can only view the contents of 400 messages in the dead letter queue, although the actual number of messages is greater than 400