Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Terje Hopsø <te...@online.no> on 2003/05/10 15:30:06 UTC

Tricky or easy?

Hello!

I have a problem.

I have setup a site for my rifleclub at a given isp. It is located on a
server (lets call it A). There I have no possibilities for jsp, tomcat and
so on. On my own isp I have these possibilities (B).

Therefore I created everything on server B to be able to make what I want. I
have a sessionbean and several jsp-pages. These works fine and the session
bean "remembers" all my parameters throughout the session.

On server A I created an index.html which contains one frame which
references index.html on server B so it looks like I am running on server A.
And here is the problem:

Now the session bean looses connection and I have to initiate the bean on
every page. How can I go around that problem except just starting to run
everything on server B?

- Terje