Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Juan Toro Marty <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 12:01:12 UTC

updating...

Can anybody helpme teachme any way to make an update... i am using the
following way:

Perfiles perfil = this.getPerfil(objid);//with this i retrieve an
object Perfil. then...
perfil.setName = name;
perfil.setAge = age;
....etc...
this.datacontext.commitChanges();

but nothing happens...
is this the right way to do an update? it seems to me... but i have to
say here are the 6am in the morning and i only want to go to the
bed... x_X
please advice me.... thanks.

btw: sorry about my english...

Re: updating...

Posted by Juan Toro Marty <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the replies, i solved my problem... i guess i was too
sleepy to notice that I was not given the correct ObjectId of my
jtable row to make the update works...

Re: updating...

Posted by Juan Toro Marty <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: updating...

Re: updating...

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Jul 22, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Juan Toro Marty wrote:

> Perfiles perfil = this.getPerfil(objid);//with this i retrieve an
> object Perfil. then...
> perfil.setName = name;
> perfil.setAge = age;
> this.datacontext.commitChanges();

assuming 'perfil' is created in the same 'datacontext' as
'this.datacontext', this looks about right.

Andrus