Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com> on 2021/03/05 20:09:54 UTC

March 2021, Beam Community Update

Hi folks,

Attached is the March 2021 Beam Community Update. Be sure to check out all
the upcoming exciting Beam events! The purpose of this newsletter is purely
community focused, giving folks the visibility to the insights of the
health and growth of the community. This newsletter does not cover project
releases or feature updates. Please let me know if you have any questions,
and as always, all feedback is welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sA06m_spqgHwI3yGiQ_Z06LXfYqRcgIO1_N8y_a2O6o/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
-Brittany Hermann

Re: March 2021, Beam Community Update

Posted by Brittany Hermann <he...@google.com>.
Thanks for the feedback, Ahmet! My apologies - I went and changed the date.
I will send to the user list as well.

--

Brittany Hermann

Open Source Program Manager (Provided by Adecco Staffing)

1190 Bordeaux Drive , Building 4, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/1190+Bordeaux+Drive+,+Building+4,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94089?entry=gmail&source=g>

Re: March 2021, Beam Community Update

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.