Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Vinayakumar B <vi...@huawei.com> on 2016/07/27 06:14:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Retire BKJM from trunk?

Hi All,

   BKJM was Active and made much stable when the NameNode HA was implemented and there was no QJM implemented.
   Now QJM is present and is much stable which is adopted by many production environment.
   I wonder whether it would be a good time to retire BKJM from trunk?

   Are there any users of BKJM exists?

-Vinay

Re: [DISCUSS] Retire BKJM from trunk?

Posted by Kihwal Lee <ki...@yahoo-inc.com>.