Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2014/01/07 09:43:47 UTC

Size of opensaml bundle

Hi all,

we are using the opensaml bundle from servicemix in cxf. I just noticed
that the bundle is 5MB big. I guess we are embedding some dependencies.
What is the reason for embedding these, can we make this any smaller?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: Size of opensaml bundle

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Correct.

Though not sure how hard the work is there.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat